Dailies Total 1 Multi-Focal Lenses
Dailies Total1® Multifocal contact lenses are designed for people with presbyopia and are intended to be used on a daily disposable basis. The contact lenses are available with a power range of – 6.00 to + 3.00D and three ADD powers (Low, Med, High). In most markets, Dailies Total1 Multifocal contact lenses are medical devices that must be prescribed by an eye care professional. See product instructions for complete wear, care, and safety information.
- Presbyopia is an eye condition that is part of natural aging affecting nearly 2 billion people worldwide.
- Dailies Total1® Multifocal contact lenses provide a seamless visual experience offering an alternative to bifocals or reading glasses.
- They are designed to uniquely address end-of-day dryness and discomfort many contact lens wearers experience after age 40.
Coopervision: MyDay Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
- Convenient daily replacement schedule
- The healthy advantages of silicone hydrogel lenses
- Vision correction for nearsightedness and farsightedness
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection*
Your eyes are working all day. Shouldn’t your daily disposable lenses, too?
We think so. That’s why we designed CooperVision®MyDay™ to provide everything you need for an exceptional overall daily disposable experience: uncompromised comfort, easy lens insertion and removal, and a highly breathable lens that helps provides a healthier lens wearing experience. That’s MyDay—lenses you’ll put in and forget about until you’re ready to call it a day.
Simply Smarter Chemistry: MyDay® Smart Silicone™
Thanks to Smart Silicone™, a revolutionary breakthrough in lens chemistry, MyDay provides uncompromised comfort throughout your day. Here’s how it works. Smart Silicone delivers oxygen to your eyes much more efficiently than other daily disposable brands, while using less silicone.* That’s important because less silicone allows more room in the lens for built-in channels of moisture and a naturally water-loving lens material that keeps your eyes feeling moist. Less silicone also makes the MyDay lens wonderfully soft—softer than other silicone hydrogel, daily disposable lenses*—yet they’re easy to insert and remove.
Acuvue Oasys 1-Day with HydraLuxe Technology.