No matter what your eye condition, or how you choose to view the world, there are now prescription lenses that meet your unique lifestyle and vision correction needs. Eyeglass lenses that change as the light changes, from clear indoors to dark outdoors. Bifocal lenses that provide multiple fields of vision. High-index lenses that are thinner and lighter than ever before. And progressive lenses that eliminate the traditional lines of multi-focal lenses. The point is, while eyeglass lenses are prescribed to correct all kinds of vision problems, prescription lenses have come a long way—offering you the opportunity to truly customize your eyeglasses and make a statement about how you choose to look at the world.
- We have an extensive selection of eyewear including the latest styles in designer sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses.
- Bifocals are lenses with two distinct viewing areas to help correct vision that fails at two or even three distances.
- State of the art no line bifocal
- When buying a pair of eyeglasses for your child bring them along. Your child should like how the the glasses look and feel. When they wear their glasses they can be successful at everything they do,
- Designer sunglasses that match your style. Save the Date! $50 Off any Sunglasses November 11 -Dec 25th.
- Manufactured to be thinner at the edges of the lens and lighter in weight overall—a good choice for people with stronger prescriptions.
- Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact resistant than regular plastic lenses.
- These lens care and maintenance tips will go a long way toward maintaining your healthy sight.
- Tips for Keeping Your Frames Properly Maintained.